MILZU! RYE FLAKES WITH CRANBERRIES
flour (rye flour (66%), oat flour (17%)), sugar syrup, sugar, dried, ground cranberries (2%), sea salt.
- Cereal made out of rye and oat flour, which provide rich supply of fibre to body
- dry, ground cranberries added
- 100% natural ingredients – no additives, food coloring or genetically modified organisms are added
- rich source of fibre for the body
- contains naturally occurring vitamins B. Vitamins B play important role in metabolism and stabilize the nervous system.
- contains various minerals, such as Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc, Magnesium and Potassium
- no added fat
- suitable for vegans
- store in dry and cool place to keep fresh for longer
Organic rye flour of the highest quality – contains vast array of biologically active substances, and considerably more fibre and vitamins E than many other grains.
The benefits of rye:
- creates satiety due to the insoluble fibre in it
- helps food travel through digestive tract faster
- reduces the bile acid levels
- helps to clear body of toxins thus reducing the rish of colon cancer
- lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes due to the high levels of Magnesium and Manganese in rye
- lowers the cholesterol level and reduces the risk of heart and cardiovascular diseases due to their low GI (glycemic index)
High quality household flour, rich in fibre (including easily soluble β-glucan), with unsaturated fatty acids forming the largest specific weight in its fat content.
- the fibre present in oats leaves a positive influence on digestion process, ensuring enduring feeling of satiety and inhibiting cholesterol absorption,
- slows the absorption of sugar and fats, thereby reducing the risk of pancreatic diabetes,
- valuable fatty acids, E vitamin and other biologically active substances help to purify the body by restoring damaged mucous membranes,
- reduces sugar level,
- strengthens immune system.
The perfect antioxidant and prebiotic, contain biologically active substance anthocyanin, as well as various organic acids, pectic substances, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium and various vitamins.
- positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract,
- positive effect on the cardiovascular system,
- positive effect on the mouth and gums mucous membrane,
- promotes the development of good bacteria in the digestive tract,
- reduces the level of bad (low density lipoprotein) and increases the level of good (high density lipoprotein) cholesterol in the blood.